1. Work. Client retains Aurelia Creatives LLC to create [ENTER A DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK HERE]. Work includes only the final, deliverable art, and not any preliminary work or sketches. Client receives a three revision limit on all Work. If Client is not satisfied after the three revisions, Aurelia Creatives LLC will charge $15 per additional revision Client requests. Revisions include, but are not limited to, fonts, color, sizing, layout.
2. Price and Delivery. The non-refundable fee for Work is [DEPENDING ON ITEM]. For projects under $600, payment must be made in full before any work begins. Projects over $600 require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit beforehand. Balance due upon completion. Payment should be made in the method and manner specified by Aurelia Creatives LLC. Work is to be delivered no later than [9-21 BUSINESS DAYS, 6-8 BUSINESS WEEKS FOR BRANDING PACKAGES, WEBSITES, AND LARGER PROJECTS.], but Aurelia Creatives LLC agrees that the date of delivery is not material to this Agreement. No finalized artwork files will be delivered until balance is paid off.
If work is purchased, and Client does not complete within 120 days, there is a $200 restart fee. If over 120 days, project is null and void, and no refund shall be issued. ALL UNPAID INVOICES ARE CANCELLED AFTER 24HRS.
Logo files are sent over in pdf, png, and jpg formats. Print files are sent over in pdf and png format. Photoshop PSD files are available for an additional fee.
3. Grant of Rights. Aurelia Creatives LLC may use Work in portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website that displays Aurelia Creatives LLC works). Client and Aurelia Creatives LLC agree that when asked, Client must properly identify Aurelia Creatives LLC as the creator of Work. Client does not have a proactive duty to display Aurelia Creatives LLC name together with Work, but Client may not seek to mislead others that Work was created by anyone other than Aurelia Creatives LLC. Draft files of artwork are property of Aurelia Creatives LLC, and shall not be used in any matter or posted onto Social Media. That can be breach of contract, and cause Aurelia Creatives LLC to forfeit project. In this case, no refund.
4. Cancellation, and Expiration. The fee for Work is non-refundable. If Client nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive Work, Aurelia Creatives LLC may decide whether or not to complete Work, and will exclusively retain all right to Work. Services booked on a sale price/discounted rate, cannot be refunded.
5. Limitation of Liability. Client agrees that Aurelia Creatives LLC will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from Aurelia Creatives LLC performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)
Last Updated 1/28/2020